For most actuaries, there comes a point in their career where it may be time to explore other opportunities. Taking on new challenges, diversifying experience, increasing salary, better advancement potential, or perhaps a desire to relocate are among the reasons they may consider such a move. If you may be nearing this point, please contact us. With our experience and contacts, we know you'll be impressed with our professionalism and results.
Please take a moment to review the protocol we'll follow in working with you:
- We place the highest premium on maintaining your confidentiality.
- You will always be contacted prior to your resume being forwarded to any employers.
- We will discuss your career goals and motivations for change in detail to facilitate our efforts on your behalf.
- We will provide you with detailed client information including: position descriptions, reporting structure, study program policies and salary ranges.
- We believe quality representation is achieved through identifying appropriate opportunities that can help you reach both your short and long term goals and moving forward only with those.
- Coordinating candidates with opportunities is done by experienced consultants on an individual basis. This process results in interviews for over 90% of the resumes we send out. This success is unmatched in our industry.
- We guarantee timely and specific feedback regarding resumes sent and interviews conducted.
- We can also provide tips on resume formatting and interview presentation when requested.
- If desired, we can contact you exclusively at home.
For details on opportunities currently available:
Feel free to call us anytime at our toll-free number: (877) 296-4404
Please e-mail your resume to The Omni Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!